Allegro is committed to the safety and well-being of all players and coaches first, and will follow guidelines from USAV, CDC and state rules to implement a “return to play” policy. We will go over this policy with all participants. Please keep in mind that the pandemic has and will definitely alter the way youth sports will be conducted. With 20+ years of experience we can tell you with certainty that it is not business as usual. Some things will for sure change.
- Please review the website for details on all the teams, cost, schedules etc.
- Please select one team as your 1st choice of team. You may select more than one 2nd choice.
- Positions. If you ONLY want to play one position do not select a secondary position. In general, we will place players in their primary position. A second position is always helpful in making a team. If you are not sure about position leave as none.
- If you do not get confirmation it means we could not send an email to the address provided. Check your spam folder. Typically embarq.com, icloud.com, live.com do not accept automated or group emails.
- We plan to process applications as we receive them. Once a application is accepted we will schedule a try-out or schedule seeing you play if necessary.
- Coaching Assignments, Team fees, practice schedules and other details will be sent to parents via email. as they become available.
- If your application is accepted you will be invoiced for an application fee. This is a one time fee if you continue with Allegro each year.
- If you are unsure about anything contact us. email@example.com