We know many of you are excited to get back on the court and start practicing. But at the same time, there is no rush to get back to "normal" and until we know how the pandemic plays out we will take precautions. We also understand every family is taking a different approach to this pandemic and will respect everyone decision on participation.
Allegro is committed to the safety and well-being of all players and coaches first, and will follow guidelines from USAV, CDC and state rules to implement a “return to play” policy. We will go over this policy with all participants.
Please keep in mind that the pandemic has and will definitely alter the way youth sports will be conducted. With 20+ years of experience we can tell you with certainty that it is not business as usual. Some things will for sure change. We DO know that volleyball will be back and we will prepare and train for the day that we can play competitively.
- Please review the website for details on all the teams, cost, schedules etc.
- Tryouts - Tryouts this year will be by appointment. We will not have the usual big 3-4 court event. You may submit a video link for evaluation. If you submit a video you may still be asked to attend tryouts.
- Please select one team as your 1st choice of team. You may select more than one 2nd choice.
- Positions. If you ONLY want to play one position do not select a secondary position. In general, we will place players in their primary position. A second position is always helpful in making a team. If you are not sure about position leave as none.
- If you are unsure about anything contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returning players please check your emails for instructions on the application process.
- Payment: Send a check to Allegro VBC 3 Luger Rd Denville, NJ 07834 ($100 Payable to Allegro VBC, Players name in memo.) Payment link on-line is also in the confirmation page. (there is a $5 fee for on-line payment)
- If interested in High Performance Training or pre-travel season practices - select "pre-season practice"
- We plan to process applications as we receive them. Once a application is accepted we will schedule a try-out or schedule seeing you play if necessary.
- Coaching Assignments, Team fees, practice schedules and other details will be sent to parents via email. as they become available.
- Travel season will start week of 9/21 for HS age players, we will take a break Feb-Apr for the HS season and come back to end the Travel season. 14-12u will probably have a regular Nov-Jun schedule. Most 14u-12u will play locals and do High Performance.