What makes us the best ! It’s our goal to help players of all levels and abilities to reach their highest potential, and we offer programs year-round to help them do just that. We’re proud of being one of New Jersey’s most successful girls volleyball clubs.
The Allegro Know-How: A leader in club volleyball with 20 plus years of know-how, being a part of Allegro means knowledge, professionalism and leadership you can trust.
The Allegro Experience: Emphasis on personal integrity, teamwork, and dedication guides our teams through each season. Players form bonds that last through college and beyond. Many alumni return to play and coach with us as adults!
The Allegro Advantage: Reach your highest potential with the best coaches, year-round programs, on-site strength training, college recruiting, and the best facility around.
The Allegro Programs: Find the right fit! Year round, club teams, academy training programs, indoor and beach programs, multiple levels of locals and travel teams, weekday and weekend practice options help you find the team that's right for you... beginner through elite.
The Allegro Coaches: Experienced, trained, and certified through both USA Volleyball and the Positive Coaching Alliance, Allegro coaches are committed to bringing out your best!
2018-2019 Travel Teams
Travel teams practice at our gym in Denville, and compete in tournaments on weekends against other clubs. There are several different types of travel teams within Allegro: National, Regional, Area and Sunday. (Note that some teams are only available at certain age groups.) Each year Allegro has 15-18 different travel teams. The number of National, Regional, Area and Sunday teams for each age group will vary depending on the depth of our players.
Allegro National Teams: Allegro National Teams feature the top players in each age group. These are the most competitive and prestigious teams in each age group. Their rigorous travel schedule pits them against the toughest competition in their division and provides great exposure to college coaches. Numerous National Team players have gone on to earn full scholarships and play for NCAA Division I and II schools. (Ages 13-18)
Allegro Regional Teams: These are high level teams in each age group. Players receive the same instruction as national teams and develop into top performers. You will find many regional players leading their high school programs and going on to play in college. (Ages 13-18)
Allegro Area Teams: Area teams compete against outside clubs in single-day events, but do not have any overnight away tournaments. Allegro Local players and teams may also participate in area tournaments. (Ages 12-14)
Allegro Sunday Travel: The Sunday travel program follows the Area program. This is a special team that helps the player who is unable to make weekday programs. All practices and most competitions are held on Sundays (Age 15-18).
- Fill out on-line application
- Attend info meeting, open house, pre-season clinics and get to know the coaches and the club
- Attend tryout.
Estimated Team Fees: This cost includes practice, tournaments, open gyms, and skills practices. Each team has a different tournament schedule and could have different number of practice hours. Team fees do not include uniform, aau/usav fees, transportation, lodging or meals. These fees are estimates. Sample actual fees will be available at info talks with anticipated tournament schedules.
- National Teams 13u-14u $1500-$2000, 15u-17u $2500-$3500, 18u $1800-$2500
- Regional Teams 13-14u $1200-$1800, 15-18u $1500-$2000
- Area Teams:
- Sunday (area) Teams: 15u-18u $800-$1100
Application: Apply on-line. Print your email confirmation and send along with $100 application fee. to Allegro Volleyball 3 Luger Rd, Denville, NJ 07834. Be sure to attend a info talk, clinic and tryouts. Application fee is one time fee when players continue to play Allegro. Players in Fall locals or Registered for Winter locals may apply $50 towards travel application. Players on 13U teams have reduced application fee of $50.
Offers and contracts: Allegro is a GEVA/USAV sanctioned club and follows GEVA/USAV rules and commitment policies. Offers can be made at any time after applications are open and will be effective according to GEVA guidelines and schedules. GEVA Parent Info Guide.
- 10/26 Friday 7-8p PowerZone Volleyball 2nd floor Meeting Room
- 10/30 Tuesday 7-8p PowerZone Volleyball 2nd floor Meeting Room
Pre-season clinics: Players must apply for travel - please RSVP email@example.com
- 10/28 Sunday 430-6p
- 10/29 Monday 7-830p
- 10/30 Wednesday *not running - too many HS games *
- 11/2 Friday Open Gym (7-9pm)
Scheduled Try-outs: Sunday travel teams will have a 2-hour tryout. Tryouts for all other travel teams are 3 hours. Please 1) Fill out Application 2) attend a info meeting, 3) optional pre-season clinics.
|15u-18u (Sunday Teams)||Sun 11/4||5-7p|
|Makeups All Teams||Thurs 11/8||7:30pm|
Team Information: Team, (Practice time), Head Coach,
- 18N Tu & Th Head Coach Leah Jackson
- 18R Tu & Th Head Coach TBA
- 18S Sunday 530-830p Head Coach Zoey Woody or Myia Williams or Cara Bodnar
- 17N Red: Tu & Th 430-7p, Head Coach Jamie Hor,
- 17N Black: Tu & Th 7-930p Head Coach Ken Degroh
- 17R Tue & Thu 730-930p Head Coach Jason Carcich
- 16N Red Tu & Th 7-930p Head Coach Manny Rodoussakis,
- 16N Black, Tu & Th Head Coach Tina Predojevic,
- 16R Tue & Thu Head Coach Emily Montgomery
- 16S Sunday 530-830p Head Coach Zoey Woody or Myia Williams or Cara Bodnar
- 15N Red Tu & Th Head Coach Alan Masone
- 15N Black Wed & Sun, Head Coach Taylor Kornmann
- 15R Tue & Thu Head Coach Cara Bodnar or Taylor Kornmann
- 15S Sun 530-830p Head Coach Zoey Woody or Myia Williams or Cara Bodnar
- 14N Thu & Sunday Head Coach George Mon
- 14R TBA & Sunday - TBA
- 13R Tue & Sunday Head Coach Paige Culbertson
Please return to this page for news and updates on the upcoming season