Allegro offers programs for athletes of all experience levels: from brand-new beginners, through top-level play
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first match to get warmed up.
- 5:30 Allegro coach Sara v Allegro coach Caroline
- 7pm Passiac v Allegro Blue match 1
- 7pm Allegro Red v Cedar Grove match 2
- 8pm winner match 1 v Garfield (match 3)
- 8pm winner match 2 v Hudson (match 4)
- 8pm Loser match 1 v loser match 2
- 9pm 3rd Place Match
- 9pm Finals
Enjoy the matches,
Summer Locals - Two 4 Week Seasons
Summer seasons run half the length of a regular local season. 4 League nights will be Tuesdays and Thursdays for the last two weeks of the season and will coincide with the PowerZone High School Summer League (teams will play matches on league nights instead of their usual practice).